This course is designed to give junior bakers the basic skills required to bake cakes, desserts, bread and cookies. It covers a variety of recipes and techniques. Participants will learn how to weigh and measure ingredients, use baking equipment and basic principles of baking.
This course can be completed hands-on in the studio.
Participants who complete all four lessons will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
We have limited slots for each session. Only participants with bookings will be allowed in the studio.
Lesson 1: Doughnuts
Lesson 2: Kawaii Raindeer Cake
Lesson 3: Gingerbread Men
Lesson 4: Surprise Inside Cake
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of class so that you have enough time to wash hands and settle at your work station.
- Only participants who pre-booked will be allowed in the studio. No walk-in participants will be allowed.
- Temperature screening will be done. Participants with a temperature of 37.5 C or above will not be allowed in the studio.
- If any member of the household is on SHN or quarantine notice, you will not be allowed to attend the class.
- Masks must be worn throughout the session.
- Participants will be working individually and each person will have their own workstation. No sharing of workstations will be allowed.
- There will be no sharing of ingredients or equipment.
Junior Bakers Course (Juniors aged 10 - 16 years) Afternoon Series
Thursday, 3 December, 2 pm to 5 pm
Thursday, 10 December, 2 pm to 5 pm
Thursday, 17 December, 2 pm to 5 pm
Thursday, 31 December, 2 pm to 5 pm
Full Course $260 per person
Individual Lessons: $70 per lesson