Our very popular Gingerbread House workshop is back! You will make your own house from scratch. Make the cookie dough, cut the pieces, build your house and decorate it!
This Gingerbread House project is best suited for older children or youngsters who don't mind working on a project for several hours. Design and build a complete edible showstopper! Each parent and child pair will make 1 house.
Gingerbread House Parent Child Workshop
Session1: Wednesday, 23 December, 10 am - 1 pm (Fully Booked)
Session 2: Wednesday, 23 December, 2 pm - 5 pm (Fully Booked)
Session 3: Thursday, 24 December, 10 am - 1 pm (Fully Booked)
Fees: $120 per parent and child pair. $10 for an additional child or parent joining
- How to make gingerbread dough that is strudy
- How to cut out the gingerbread house
- How to bake the gingerbread pieces
- How to assemble the house
- How to decorate the house with icing and candies